Saturday, August 25, 2007

Complimentary Greeting Card!!

If you participated in our Grandparent's Day promotion you will receive a complimentary greeting card with an image from your session. I'll be ordering those on Monday so please let me know if you want to choose the image and/or any specific text to be printed. Additional cards may be ordered for just $4 each. Even if you did not participate in the Grandparent's Day sessions, you can still order one or more greeting cards for just $4! This can be created with an image from your session within the past few months. If you're not sure if we still have your images, contact me directly at jill@dreamcapture.com and I can double check for you. I need to know this weekend so that I can order and receive them in time for giving.

No comments: