Thursday, September 13, 2007

NEW PRODUCT PREVIEW!!

I will be posting some of the new products that I'll be offering as I re-vamp my product list. I'll post more later tonight so check back!!

This is the Proof Album, an item that you can take from the studio (if purchased, of course) the same day you come to place your order and view your images. The proofs do not have the Dream Capture watermark on them, however, no copyright release or authorization is given-no reproduction will be allowed. These are 4x5 bordered images that are arranged in an archival quality album with acid-free corners. The prints will be in both color and black and white (not one of each). The images can be rearranged if you like, at your leisure. Album colors will vary and the pages can be either white, black, or winter white.
After many requests to purchase the proofs, I've decided to offer this product on a limited basis. Because everyone may not want an album from their session and, due to time intensity, if you know you are interested in this item please mention it either when you schedule or during your portrait session. This will allow me enough time to prepare your album so that it's ready in time for your proof review. The cost will vary depending upon your order total and if you had a private or mini session.

No comments: