Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Studio!

Well, I am close to being moved into my new studio! Yay!! Whew! What a chore it's been. Especially, doing it in between sessions! I'm so thankful for Starbucks and just need to give a little shout out to them because I would never have gotten as much accomplished. Although, I'm not in the location that I had originally planned on as the construction was never complete (I was supposed to be moved in there on July 15th!) and I simply couldn't continue to reschedule and postpone my events. Thank you to those of you that were understanding with the rescheduling and were so patient in the interim. I apologize for any confusion on my new address, I know some people have actually driven over to the other location without realizing that the move hadn't happened. I will post pictures later this week to give you all a peek at how much space there will be! Very exciting! The new address is: 501 Darby Creek Rd. Suite 38 Lexington, Kentucky 40509. Please continue to use the PO Box for mailing until I'm completely moved in and situated. I don't want to miss anything! Call me if you have any questions or just drop by! I'm still doing sessions on location so I'm not always in the studio. It may be best to give me a call if you think of it so you can save a trip if I'm not there.

No comments: