Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'm off to Tampa!!

YAY!! I'm off to warm, yes warm, Tampa, Florida!
I'll be attending a national photography convention from January 5th-12th. This is a business trip so I will be checking voicemail and email so please feel free to contact me with any questions or to schedule an appointment. With the exception of newborn sessions, my next available opening is during the last week in January.
It may take a full 24 hours to return your call depending on how my suntan is coming along....
There will be no assistant in the studio during this time to do anything more than check up on things, so please mail any correspondance/orders to PO Box 24953 Lexington, KY 40524. I'll confirm via email that I've received your order upon my return. If you're expecting delivery of an order and haven't heard from me, please email me directly at jill@dreamcapture.com. Proof orders can be mailed or emailed as well.
See you soon!

No comments: