Tuesday, January 15, 2008

NOTICE!!

NOTICE!!

In order to be more efficient I will be going back to scheduling studio hours by appointment only. The days and times available may vary depending upon my location sessions during a particular week.

Other days/times will be available but, in general, I will be available for preview appointments and order pick ups/drop offs in the studio on Wednesdays between 10am-5:30pm. I will also be available at least one evening during the week which will vary based on my own children's activities.

Standard portrait sessions will be scheduled just as they are now, considering available times and those times/days best for everyone in the session.

Newborn sessions will be scheduled on Fridays in the studio. I always make room for new babies if I have your due date on my calendar and I will certainly do my best even when I don't have you on my calendar! There's no commitment for you to get on the calendar, so let us know when you're baby is due to arrive!

Availability for sessions on location during the winter months is limited so call as soon as you know that you want to schedule or if you just want some information!

Studio phone: 859.967.6685 Email: jill@dreamcapture.com

No comments: