Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Update!

Okay, I've been slacking on keeping the blog updated. But, I've had good reasons! I'm in the process of preparing for the Open House and making sure that everyone on the current mailing list receives an invitation. Invitations were mailed out yesterday so if you haven't received an invitation and would like to be added to the mailing list please email me directly at jill@dreamcapture.com .
Silver pendant necklace
I'm going to hold off on posting images from sessions for the immediate time being. This will ensure that I stay on top of current sessions, preview appts, orders, the Open House, updating the studio, and assembling the bags that I'll be providing for the Lil Lambs closet sale this year. I sure hope these snow days go away! One thing I am working on is finding a good, consistent vendor for jewelry. Here's just a clip of what will be added to the product availability that you can check out at the Open House! You may even be the lucky winner of the jewelry that will be given away at the Open House! These items will NOT be available until after March 15th!

Round pendant necklace

No comments: