Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lexington Cemetery

Oh, I so needed an outdoor session today and this was the best place to be this week. The Lexington Cemetery is so beautiful this time of year and I love being out there. Unfortunately, there are usually so many other people there or the sun is so bright and since it closes early it's kind of limiting. So, today with the impending rain and freshly blooming flowers it was wonderful!!
If you haven't been to the cemetery for a portrait session during this season, I highly recommend it. The trees are already losing the blooming flowers and it will turn into bright green leaves so this color only lasts for about a week. Other colors will come and some will remain so it's not like you miss out altogether.

If you're interested in scheduling a session, contact me at jill@dreamcapture.com and let me know your daytime availability. The cemetery closes at 5pm but it's worth the effort!

No comments: