Friday, May 9, 2008

The Latest

It's been quite a while since I've been able to post an update! After some hard drive difficulties, I'm finally able to recover some files that I had thought may have been gone forever. Not a good feeling... I finished up the Summer Newsletter and it can be viewed by clicking here. Lots of current info there. I'll be at the St. Joseph East Maternity Fair this Saturday, May 10th. The maternity fair is from 8:30am - 12 noon. Be sure to bring some address labels if you come, this will save you from filling out all those entry forms that all the vendors will have. I'll be sponsoring Dr. Nancy Bishof's talk on introducing siblings and pets to the new baby! I have taken my kids to Dr. Bishof for years and I my kids like her better than any other doctor they've had!

No comments: