Monday, November 24, 2008

As the holiday season rushes in...

I realize on some days, more than others, just what a wonderful clientele I have. I am so fortunate to do what I love every day. I am even more fortunate to do what I love with people gracious enough to allow me a glimpse into their lives. Many of my clients have become wonderful friends and I am so thankful for them.
As most of you know (those that have been coming to me for a while), I tend to over-extend myself which usually causes me to trigger an episode of vertigo, Meniere's Disease, and/or BPPV. I haven't gotten a definitive diagnosis in all this time but whatever it is, it makes me feel terrible. During these episodes, it's difficult for me to keep up or communicate clearly. I appreciate everyone being so patient, especially with this last episode. That being said, if you have called over the past couple of weeks or attempted to contact me and have not received a return call, please accept my apology and if you are still in need of my services I would love to hear from you again.
To everyone who checked in on me and offered a helping hand or just left a note to say that you were thinking of me, I am so very grateful.
So, while it may be frustrating for some, myself included. I am learning to follow advice I heard from someone which is:
"Embrace that which defines you".
There are just some things beyond our control.

No comments: