Friday, September 7, 2007

Sweet Light...

If you've had a portrait session with me, you'll hear me say during the long months that the best time to start is no earlier than 6:30 in the evening for the "sweet light". I love that soft, golden lighting that makes hair light up and eyes sparkle. I love it...can't get enough of it! Well, the exception to that rule is the light in this house at 5:30pm. Here are a few shots from an in-home session this evening where the light was beautiful and I didn't even need to set up my lights! Straight out of the camera with the exception of a quick bw conversion, here are a few raw and uninhibited images from a family as sweet as they are good looking. This image leaves me speechless and is definitely my favorite of all the images that I've taken of this little girl (and I've taken a lot!). K., you did such a great job just being you! All I need is a spoon...I could eat him up!

No comments: