Wednesday, September 10, 2008

**SCHEDULING INFORMATION**

***Just a quick note***
I just wanted to let everyone know that my schedule changes very quickly this time of year. So, if we've discussed a date or time and a contract or confirmation has not been made, please keep in mind that I simply cannot reserve session times without the contract and the session fee. If you want to place your order or pick up your order, please understand that I am primarily on location when the weather is tolerable but I am available, by appointment, to meet with you in the studio. Weekends and evening appointments are limited and should be scheduled as far in advance as possible. Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment. 859.967.6685 or 859.489.9078. Email Jill@dreamcapture.com

No comments: