Monday, September 15, 2008

** THANK YOU **

Thank you to everyone for being so patient lately. This past weekend was the icing on the cake... My portable hard drive was zapped when I was downloading between sessions and printing off something else (got to multi-task!) so I am unable to access the files that I've recently worked on. So, I'm still working on pulling them off but it will be a slow process as I am not skilled at this sort of thing. If there is anyone that is familiar with these and would like to sned a bit of advice my way, that would be much appreciated. ****************** I've also gotten a cold, how is that?! But, I'm doing my best to stay coherent and not fall too far behind before going to Orlando. So, again, thank you for being patient, that's one thing I need a lot of right now!

No comments: