Friday, October 31, 2008

Costume Portraits Online!!

Hmmmm....time to save the world! Ahhh...just milked...
Heffalumps are real...
This cow was just milked...what's he crying about??? Okay, this little farmer is a little too cute...
There's a new sheriff in town, so get yourself in check out there!!
Friendly little firefighter...
Busy little bee...
This is the closest thing to bunnies that I get in my studio! If they were all this cute, I would have more...but, they're not so I'm glad this one hopped my way...
Arrrgh!!
A little bee buzzing around a flower......
Roar!!
If you would like to participate in an equally important election this year, check out the costume portraits on the website at www.dreamcapture.com and send your vote through the "Contact Us" page.
Or, if you can resist, and not look at any others then you can send your vote from here to jill@dreamcapture.com.
Everyone is so adorable, I just can't get over it!!!
And, I just have to say that these are not edited images so there may be some items that need touch up but that will be done to the final print. These are just proofs to view and enjoy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are all precious! I am SO doing this next year!!