Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY!!!
You know what they say...if you don't vote then you'll have to keep quiet.
The thought of that, for me, is not an option. Never!
I'm so into this whole political thing (always have been) and,
in keeping politics separate from business relations,
I will be spending my day voting and
taking advantage of the opportunity to talk with my kids
about the whole process and how we get to this point, and beyond.
I love every minute of it!
I rarely take a day off, but I will be unavailable this election day.
I will return calls, emails, etc. on Wednesday but,
being addicted to my work,
I may check my messages if my will becomes weak
so let me know if there is something vital
that needs an immediate return call
(like if you need a ride to the polls).
FYI: There were some announcements yesterday morning on one of the local channels that stated the polls would be open later than they actually will be but that was NOT true.
The polls are open 6a-6p as always.

No comments: